Yeah,lets celebrate them.
professional photos by:chrisstals productions INTL.
Models:Annitah,jullies,cate,annete.












It’s about women standing up with other women,
with their girls and even young boys and saying, “I like how I feel, I feel good about who I am. I’m open to buying products, but you don’t have to make me feel horrible about myself or push a certain agenda or negative image in order to sell me a product.” You can sell me a product by celebrating me. You can sell me a product by celebrating my size, my ethnicity, my everything and I’ll still buy your mascara.

I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You don't know what hand you're gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you to make each day count.-Its our days hot post as we close the week,
PHOTO BY:chrisstals productions INTL.
                                                  MODEL:Lynn











Comments

Popular Posts